Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Confirm Constructii team is using BIM for each project in order to facilitate the vision in space of the project participants.
BIM applies to all aspects of the construction of a building, from the design, the estimation, the supply chain, the delivery of goods during the build, the building process, the resource allocation, the productivity requirements to meet targets and the results of using BIM are spectacular:
- 20% reduction in build costs
- 40% to 60% increase in the overall project quality
- 30% to 40% reduction in risk, better predictability of outcomes
- 30% reduction in costs over the lifetime of the building
- 45% to 65% reduction in conflicts during construction
Considering these data , we see BIM as an excellent tool to reduce risk, manage costs and optimize schedules on our projects.